- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Honours list 2017
GregBELBMC RACING TEAM
“At the beginning of my career, I came to the velodrome of Roubaix and I thought it would be impossible for me to win here but... read more
“It's disappointing to finish second. But we did everything for Tom [Boonen]. The whole team was supporting him, with all of... read more
“I knew that in a men against men sprint, it was almost impossible for me to win against these two riders [Van Avermaet and... read more
Receive exclusive news about Paris-Roubaix